In this episode, we’re joined by Angela Wick of BA-Squared. Angela shares her tips and techniques for making virtual meetings more effective. You’ll learn the signs that people are multitasking and understand how to use virtual collaboration tools to keep people engaged and run a successful virtual meeting.
In this episode, Angela shares with us:
- The biggest problem with virtual meetings (and how to address it)
- How to keep people engaged during the meeting
- Ways of using virtual collaboration tools to keep everyone focused on the meeting goal
- Her thoughts on what you can do today and get positive results from virtual meetings right away
Links mentioned in this episode
- BA-Squared website: http://www.ba-squared.com
- Virtual collaboration resources: http://www.ba-squared.com/virtual-collaboration-resources
- Conference Call In Real Life (video below)
Thank you for listening to the program
To get more valuable content to enhance your skills and advance your career, you can subscribe on iTunes. Also, reviews on iTunes are highly appreciated! I read each review and it helps keep me motivated to continue to bring you valuable content every week.
Do you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you would like answered on the podcast? Use the widget on the side of the screen to leave a voice message or send an email to Podacast@MasteringBusinessAnalysis.com