In this episode, Kent McDonald shares his thoughts on requirements analysis in an agile environment and will give you tips on how to make your agile projects more successful.
After listening to this episode, you will understand:
- The role of the agile analyst and how it differs from analysis on traditional projects
- The mindset and underlying principles to be successful in an agile environment
- How to apply techniques usually not found in the Business Analyst toolbox to be more successful on agile projects
- Practices that you can use right away to get positive results
Links mentioned in this episode
- Kent’s Website – Beyond Requirements: http://www.beyondrequirements.com/
- Real Options (Chris Matts): http://www.infoq.com/articles/real-options-enhance-agility
Thank you for listening to the program
To get more valuable content to enhance your skills and advance your career, you can subscribe on iTunes.
Also, reviews on iTunes are highly appreciated! I read each review and it helps keep me motivated to continue to bring you valuable content each week.