Today’s episode is an interview with Roxanne Miller, consultant, speaker, and author. Roxanne shares with us a framework for holding effective stakeholder elicitation meetings and everything you ever wanted to know about non-functional requirements.
In this episode, you’ll find out:
- How to hold effective stakeholder meetings
- How non-functional requirements differ from functional requirements
- The impact of missing a non-functional requirement
Roxanne also provides her tip for instant results in communicating with stakeholders
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Requirements Quest website
- Resources and Tools from Requirements Quest
- Roxanne Miller’s Book, The Quest for Software Requirements
Get Roxanne Miller’s Book!